Love Real Estate but hate prospecting? We are looking for 3 All-Star agents to join our team.
Read closely – We are nothing like a traditional real estate brokerage.
CondoDomain is a web-based real estate brokerage headquartered here in Boston and operating in 18 urban metros across the U.S. We are one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages and are currently looking to add 3 more agents to our roster here in Boston. (2 agents to serve downtown Boston and 1 to serve Cambridge).
We are a consumer-oriented brokerage on every level and provide the highest level of service and do it for less – saving our clients thousands of dollars on every transaction. CondoDomain is the only brokerage with a business model like this allowing you to WIN every buyer or seller you come across.
If you love real estate, technology and helping people, this could be the place for you. We are building something very exciting and special here – now is your chance to get in on the ground level of this Boston-based startup.
– Team – We operate a boutique office in downtown Boston with 3 agents and we all work as a team
– No prospecting – our website and proprietary online networks drum up all of your business
– Your core responsibility is to work with buyers and sellers
– Tour properties, consult and advise, write up offers, negotiate and bring to closing
– Provide fanatical customer service and client satisfaction
– Be involved in the online social world helping buyers and sellers by answering questions and publishing market updates and hot real estate news
What are we looking for
– Highly productive and highly organized real estate agent
– Live and understand the downtown Boston (or Cambridge) real estate market
– Have closed 25+ transactions in the past 2 years
– Highly productive on the Internet, understand blogs and social media
– This is a full-time employment not part-time agent – our RE agents are busy – very busy – so if your looking for the ‘traditional’ RE agent lifestyle – this job is not for you
What do you need
– Laptop, cell phone (with PDA/Email/Calendar) and reliable transportation (a car)
– Active real estate license and knowledge of MLSPIN
– Entrepreneurs mindset, ideas, tons of energy and a great personality
– Live in Boston (for Boston position) or Cambridge (for Cambridge)
How to apply
To apply, reply to this ad. Include “CondoDomain Agent – (Boston or Cambridge)” in the subject line. Inquiries received without a resume will not be considered or reviewed.
Want to learn more about your company, visit:
What has CondoDomain accomplished to date, visit:
What kind of people work @ CondoDomain, visit:
What are our customers saying about us, visit: