Seriously? Another Boston condo auction. It’s true Boston condo fans.
We heard the rumors last week about the Bryant Back Bay auction, but we haven’t been able to confirm with you all until the official announcement was made today that the Bryant Back Bay will be auctioning off 10 of its luxury Back Bay condo units.
So let’s see, we’ve had the Longwood Towers auction, The 1850 Lofts auction, and the Nouvelle at Natick auction all within the past few months. Now joining this Boston condo auction group is Bryant Back Bay. Bring on the bidders (uhmm er buyers) to another Boston condo auction to take place this October 2009.
Although this is yet another Boston condo auction, the Bryant Back Bay auction will be a bit differently from all of the others. How you ask? Read on to see just what is going down at the Bryant Back Bay auction.
The real scoop on the Bryant Back Bay auction:
– 10 units will be auctioned off at the Bryant Back Bay auction
– Minimums bids at the Bryant Back Bay auction will start at $1,075,000
– The Bryant Back Bay auction event will take place on October 17th 2009 at The Colonnade Hotel located in Boston’s Back Bay at 120 Huntington Avenue
– Tours of the Bryant Back Bay for the Bryant Back Bay auction will occur daily from now until the auction (October 17th) from 12pm – 6pm
*** Do NOT go without buyers representation! We have assisted numerous clients with all of the recent Boston condo auctions that have taken place and with out in depth Boston condo auction experience (not to mention our cash back model*) we can not only help you through the auction process, but can save you $$$ in the process
– You MUST register for this Bryant Back Bay auction event in order to become a bidder no later than October 14th
– The Day of the Bryant Back Bay auction, all approved, registered bidders must present a Cashier’s Check, Traveler’s Check, Certified Check or Money Order (“Cash Equivalent”) in the amount of $20,000 for each residence that they have been approved to purchase
– In addition to the certified check, all approved bidders for the Bryant Back Bay auction must bring a blank personal check check
– Bryant Back Bay auction will start promptly at 1pm on Oct 17th so bidders must arrive by noon the day of auction
We heard the rumors last week about the Bryant Back Bay auction and now it’s confirmed. Auction day is just around the corner so I would highly recommend contacting us immediately if you are interested in learning more about the Bryant Back Bay auction – 617.314.7704
Read More about the Bryant Back Bay
Bryant Condo Auction
Stay tuned for our Bryant Back Bay auction video where our agents will give you their thoughts on the units that will be available to bidders at this latest Boston condo auction!
*Maximum cash back on the commission will be up to $20,000