For the modest of means and the lover of location, Unit 163-201 at 163-165 Chestnut Hill Ave. in Brighton couldn’t be a better choice — a select choice condo loft with a choice between two hot neighborhoods.
Offered at $436,500, this 1,106-square-foot, 2-bed, 2-bath unit has a lot to offer for your money: tasteful urban design, abundant corner light, master bedroom with walk-in closet, master bath with huge soaking tub, elevator service, on-site off-street parking, bus service, and walking distance to both Brighton Center and Cleveland Circle.
Oversized windows flood the living and dining rooms with light, and the open floor plans allow for creative space arrangement. The unit’s corner location makes the living room a bright, airy place for entertaining, family activities, or relaxing with a book, a laptop or a Sunday paper.
The unusually spacious galley kitchen conveniently lines up state-of-the-art appliances along its facing counters and rows of cabinets but allows plenty of elbow room between transitions to and from its various elements.
A stacked washer-dryer closet is conveniently located at one end of the kitchen, thus unifying the appliances in one section of the unit to free up more living space elsewhere.
The carpeted master bedroom parallels the living room in its generous corner exposure and living space. The en suite bath features a large soaking tub.
The $378/month association fee includes water and sewer, refuse and snow removal, elevator service, security, master insurance, exterior maintenance and landscaping.
- Brighton Center is seething with fine restaurants including Devlin’s, intimate coffeehouses including Cafe Mirror, popular bars including Porter Belly’s, chic boutiques including Minihane’s Flower & Garden Shop, and the Brighton-Allston Heritage Museum.
- Photo by George J. Pantazopoulos, courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
Cleveland Circle is the place to be for upscale restaurants and bars, pizza places, Dunkin’ Donuts, hardware and dry-cleaning stores, CVS, parks, ballfields, fitness trails, swimming, skating, and access to three trolley lines:
* the C line to Brookline, Washington Square restaurants, and movies at the Coolidge Corner Theatre;
* the D line to Newton, Brookline Village, and the Longwood medical area; and
* the B line to Boston College, Allston Village and Boston University.
* All three lines continue into downtown Boston, and the D line’s Reservoir station has bus lines to Roslindale Square, Forest Hills, Harvard Square, Union Square in Somerville and Sullivan Square in Charlestown.
For more information on Unit 163-201 at 163-165 Chestnut Hill Ave., or to arrange a private showing, call one of CondoDomain’s Boston agents at 617-314-7704. To meet our agents, visit http://boston.condodomain.com/meetus