This Classic Brookline Estate in The Country Club section of Brookline is surrounded by over 3 acres of privacy and features a French-style, three-story brick residence built in 1929 by the prominent Boston architect William T. Aldrich. Tour 333 Lee Street, Brookline, MA
If you are looking for space this home has plenty of it! With over 16,000 SQ/FT of home there is plenty of room for living and entertaining! The main house consists of 20 principal rooms, a four-car garage and a one-bedroom guest or staff apartment. An amazing indoor pool pavilion offers additional entertaining area and a caterer’s kitchen, all reachable via an underground passageway.
The house has been completely renovated and now combines the traditional style of 1929 with modern amenities.
The privacy of the estate is guaranteed by electronic gates, a fence and mature trees and plantings for the ultimate privacy.
Property highlights include:
• French-style, three-story brick residence designed and built between 1929 and 1930 by renowned Boston architect William T. Aldrich
• Encompasses 3.1± acres (135,086 sq. ft.) of manicured lawns, flower beds, shrubs and mature trees
• Built during Classical Revival period, influenced by Ecole des Beaux-Arts and French Renaissance architecture and detailing
• 20 principal rooms in the main house, as well as a one-bedroom guest house
• 10 working fireplaces, six of which are classically carved marble designs imported from Italy
• High (12 feet) vaulted ceilings
• Floors throughout the house are quarter-sawn oak, carefully assembled in various patterns including Versailles-pattern parquet and herringbone
• Many of the walls throughout the residence are hand-painted by Nigel Grace
• An underground art gallery with custom overhead lighting leads to the extraordinary pool pavillion
• The complex features limestone floors with mahogany archways and French doors on all four sides that open to the grounds
• The guest or staff house has a living room and kitchen with eat-in area on the first floor and a bedroom with full bath walk-in closet and built-ins on the second floor
• The garage is attached and has space for four cars, a half-bath for employees and direct access to the mudroom in the main residence
• Property exudes sophistication and warmth and stands as one of the finest estates in the Greater Boston area
Please call to discuss how CondoDomain’s refund operates for this Estate. Your Savings will be substantial!
Search For Other Super Luxury Homes in Brookline For Sale:
333 Lee Street Brookline, MA 02445 listing courtesy of Terrence Maitland of Landvest