Everyone wants to live the luxurious lifestyle, which is one of the many reasons two of Boston’s most luxurious developments are almost sold out. Whether you’re looking to live the buzzing city life in Boston’s Back Bay or dream of residing in the Seaport District, we’ve got two hot developments on the market that will blow your mind.
To give you a little taste of what they’re all about, we’ve gathered the top highlights from each location:
Located at 346 Congress Street, FP3 is a brand new loft development in the Fort Point Channel/Boston Wharf neighborhood.
- -Unique architecture including brick facade and large windows for added light
- -A number of included amenities including beautiful shared terrace, on-site dining, bicycle storage and concierge service
- -In-house dining at Barbara Lynch’s Drink, Sportello and Menton just downstairs
- -Incredible views of downtown Boston
- -Variety of space including studios, lofts and condos
- -Plush design featuring marble bathrooms, state-of-the-art kitchens & more for a sophisticated feel
- -Short distance to Boston’s Financial District, Logan Airport and South Station
- -Minutes from a number of attractions including endless dining options, Boston Children’s Museum, Boston HarborWalk and Rose F. Kenedy Greenway
Located at 400 Stuart Street, The Clarendon is conveniently nestled in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay and just a short distance from the beautiful South End.
- -Blocks away from shopping, sightseeing and dining on Newbury Street
- -Unbeatable views of the city including the Charles River
- -Amenities include Fitness Lifestyle by EquinoxSM featuring an Equinox Fitness Concierge who will book spa appointments, schedule personal training sessions and register you for classes at your convenience
- -High ceilings, state-of-the-art appliances, granite countertops and marble bathrooms
- -Valet parking and 24-hour concierge service
- -Clubroom with beautiful terrace
- -Air conditioned for added comfort
- -In-home dining and catering options
- -Walking distance to some of the city’s finest restaurants like Post 390, Mistral, Red Lantern, and Sorellina
For more information on the luxury developments in Boston, contact an agent at Boston Condo Domain today for expert advice on finding your new home. Or, you can call us at 877-852-6636 for immediate assistance.