Tag Archives: inground parking

A ship-shape unit at Lewis Wharf

Lewis Wharf at 28 Atlantic Ave. was built in 1840 by a company of shipping merchant traders on the site of Paul Revere‘s silversmith shop and John Hancock‘s warehouses. It was from here that these merchants launched their great clipper ships to bring back tea, spices, furs and other exotica from all over the world. In 1972-73, Carl Koch & Associates renovated this handsome Quincy granite warehouse into 95 residential condominiums.
Among these is Unit 316, offered at $659,000. This 825-square-foot, 1-bed unit exposes the old building’s brick walls and Georgia …

A Real Estate Blog by
A Real Estate Blog by CondoDomain