If you are anything like me you haven’t even begun to think about what you will be buying your friends and family for Christmas this year. That is until I started writing this blog and since it is the season of giving, after all, I’ll share them with you! Here are some gifts that are sure to help you out!!
• Magazine subscriptions – Mag Scripts can be a great last minute gift. With so many to choose from you’re bound to find a good fit for anyone on your list. Combine with that the fact that many are under $20 buck and you can order right online and it’s a no brainer!!
• Gift Cards – Simple and Easy!! Restaurants, clothing stores, movies, Home Depot, groceries, gas, etc. Let them spend the money how they want too.
• Massage/Spa Treatments – Great for the special lady in your life. What woman doesn’t want to be pampered? Check out Slash Spa in the luxury building at The Ritz. Link to the Ritz on our website or other luxury building in Boston with a spa in the retail space. W? Ritz? Macallen?
• Candles – If you know someone who loves scented items, candles are the perfect gift. The Yankee Candle company can become your best friend during the holiday season. Tea lights, votives, house warmers. And the scents are great for covering up those unpleasant smells.
• Homemade “Certificates” – Get creative and save some cash. Make coupons for dinner, movie, a back rub, laundry, etc…
So there you have it – five last-minute gifts that everyone is sure to love. The best thing is that most of them can be picked up at the VERY last minute, so if you’ve forgotten someone that should have been on your list, this is sure to help you out.
Real Estate Consultant
319 A Street 3rd Floor Boston, Ma. 02210